Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Speech compotition

OMG I am still over the moon. So where do I start okay ....so first of all my speech was on Being grateful for what you have in life. I Don't want to brag oh who am I kidding I am going to brag so I had just about Everything that the judges  wanted from me to deliver a outstanding speech Good volume,Expression,Eye contact,and i memorised the whole thing.. But I'm not finished yet.

So as you know when they said Now next is Danae saying a speech about blah be blah blah I was So nervous I could not speech. I thought I was going to have stage fright and I would mess up. I mean all the other kids were much more experienced and some were new to this as well . But again when the MC'S called my name I was really starting to doubt myself. My brain was Like (Its okay take deep breaths take your time )so I did..... Then I started talking it was my first time experiencing this and at first I was about the average volume a person has to do when delivering a speech but when I was talking and talking I got louder and louder and I was okay I was so proud of myself. Finally I was done everybody clapped and I sat down.

Then It was A phew more speeches till the real overwhelming action happend.
So everybody had finished we had all tried our best. We waited a phew minuets then when the judges were ready we all were crossing our fingers and preying we would place 3rd 2nd or 1st. So Coming 3 rd place were actually two people. Vika,Fifita yay ... whohooo, In second place  came Dinah Mary yay Dinah good job. I was already like well theirs always next year. Wait and now someone that memorised there speech very well had good eye contact and started with a rhetorical question DANAE whohoo yeah go Danae yay.
As I said I was so overwhelmed.


3 comments:

  1. Congratulation with your speech you really did try your best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Danae I really liked your post about about your speech next I might do a speech because you make it sound so fun and easy hope you win at the finals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work Danae I like your speech and Cross country Excellent Danae.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.