Pages

Thursday 8 December 2016

Hey everybody today I am going to be talking about Hour of code.
In case you didn't know Hour of code is when you learn step by step how to programme your own computer.
Which I thought was pretty cool.

We also got to share this learning with little kids around the age of 6 or 7. We had to be really patient with them since they had no idea what to do. But we got there.

So anyway the first thing we had to do was play a game like mine craft of moana.
But lots like a programming game.
There were like different levels and you had to use
signs like left or right or move forward to make them move.
Eventually it got really hard but It was fun at the same time.
I learnt that you have to be really specific with your instructions so they go in the right direction.
Me and my buddy found it really fun.

I would want to do it more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.